Food from every corner of the world
Växjö has many restaurants with food from every corner of the world. Here are 10 tips for your visit in Växjö.
- Pinchos – the worlds first app restaurant. Tapas dishes from all over the world served in a circus environment.
- Lilla Mexico – Genuine Mexican food made of fresh produce.
- Foodie – Asian food philosophy. Buffet if you are really hungry. Ingenuous and modern in an enthralling setting.
- Bella Lanterna – Växjö’s first pizza-place. Classic Italian style with red and white tablecloths.
- Miso – A small sushi bar, that also serves bento and salads. A perfect place for lunch.
- Grilleriet – American food with a Swedish touch. Burgers for main dish and “lösgodis” (sweets) for dessert.
- The Bishops Arms – Classic pub menu such as fish ‘n’ chips and burgers. Authentic British pub setting on Sandgärdsgatan.
- Piazza Teatro – A restaurant with Mediterranean influences on Teatertorget.
- 4 krogar – Situated on the northern shore of lake Växjösjön. On the upper floor you can find Greek food such as gyros and keftedes (Greek meat balls).
- Tandoori City – Home-cooked Indian food on a side street.